Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter :)

Well, this is my final Easter card this year! Really enjoying doing this one and it's going in the The Shabby Tearoom 'Stripes and pastels', The Pink Elephant 'Grey, green, pink and white' colour challenge and Papertake's 'Spots or stripes' challenges.


I used another Pink Petticoat bunny from the spring kit (yes, I love buns!) and Perfect Papers. I'm loving the coiled roses, I think they look so pretty on cards. Finished off with ribbon and pins fom the Ribbon Girl.



Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this card!!! Love the bunny and the roses are great!! I love the color scheme too! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby tea room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addorable!! Love te sweet bunny and fabulous flower accents. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete