Monday 20 August 2012

TRR #35



I have a new challenge to share on The Ribbon Reel blog, and Lenet is our fabulous host and asks we create a BABY CARD using the COLOURS FROM THE PHOTO & a BANNER or PENNENT!



I've layered die cut labels with this cute heart - made by sticking gingham ribbon onto card and die cutting into a heart which is edged with pom pom trim. This is just adorable for baby cards!! I ran bunting across the card and secured the ends with faux silk ribbon and buttons. For extra cuteness I added a strip of felt hearts onto the crochet lace border.






38mm White Crochet Lace, 12mm Light Blue Faux Silk, Ivory Pom Pom Trim, 10mm Sky Blue Small Check all available from The Ribbon Reel.






3 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous Fran, I love the ribbon topped heart, and the wonderful layering, such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Fran! You certainly are one talented little lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet baby card Fran - I really like the layers of punched paper, the beautiful ribbon & trims. Mine looks so plain now!!

    ReplyDelete