Thursday 8 September 2016

Autumn Workshop dates

A warm hello to you all!
Firstly, I just to apologise for things being a little quiet around here recently. It's been a very busy here with lots happening behind the scenes, along with a few bouts of illness to hamper things! But as you can see I'll be busy in the next few month and I'm very excited to announce my series of Autumn workshop dates around the UK. I feel like I'm in a band lol.



Saturday 17th September - The Artistic Stamper - Faversham



Saturday 24th September - The Mulberry Bush - Thatcham



Saturday 1st October - Sir Stampalot - Peterborough





Saturday 22nd October - Crafty Ideas - Studley



Saturday 29th / Sunday 30th October - Scrapbook Magic - Helston bookings
 



Saturday 12th November - Keep On Crafting - Bury St.Edmunds bookings



Saturday 19th November - Craftstation - Kirkby-in-Ashfield- Project TBC

Saturday 26th November - Loobi Crafts - Leighton Buzzard - bookings

 


I will certainly enjoy getting inky fingered and messy, meeting new people and having fun. Hope to see you there!

Bug hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment